Tuesday, July 17, 2007

So, Hawaii. Are you getting ready...

...for the HURRICANE?!?! Man I need a tv. Scrolling around the Starbulletin this morning and I see this:


Ya ya ya, we're all pretty certain it will take the same path more previous storms have taken and dissipate into a heavenly breeze by the time it reaches us.
Then again... nobody thought we were going to have that EARTHQUAKE last year either. Or did someone? I dunno... didn't have tv then either. DOH!


On another note, I have been getting a nice steady stream of feedback from some friends and people I've yet to meet but one in particular was pretty frickin funny, so I thought I'd incorporate a poll with it. Please don't be offended by this message and remember, for every note you DO see, there's about 30 that you never will, ok?



Ummmmm.... not sure how 'hot' the debate would be but sure, reader... I'd love to have the poll. So here you go. VOTE!



PS: the latest photo update is done.