Monday, July 23, 2007

Monday UN fun day? HA!






Mondays are tough, I'll be the first to admit it. Thank GOD for BAMP! They've been managing to bring Hawaii some very good talent since forming a few years ago and man, I gotta tell you. Success! Seriously. I'm trying to remember their first big show-- and I think it was Nick Cannon and 112 in 2005. Anyone? Or was it Mix Master Mike? Shoot, I wish I could remember, but ya, now they've got the venues overflowing and are identifying bands that other concert promoters are like "who?" and the concert goers are like "YES!!" and... well, it's working people. Case in point? Ummm... TONIGHT! Jeez, RATATAT?!?!? What the! I'm so excited. Thankyouthankyouthankyou. Monday is definitely going to be a fun day Brad, Aubrey, Matty and Philip!

Also, before RATATAT, Uncle Tom is presenting The Shins for the kids. They're very nice to listen to. Come early if that's your thing.



[OH ps: I already updated all my longer photo updates. Check em out if you want. XOXO]