Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Some of my favorites....

...have updated!

Shad had been lagging but he makes up for it with this vid for sure:

click to play


Amy was breaking my heart to pieces for not updating the past few months but linking to her old Prince 'zine was definitely enough apologies for this girl.

...and I'm starting to worry that Patrick might move to LA if he keeps having to fly there to do his show. Yikes. We'll see tho.

Last but not least, Hawaii's Internet a.k.a. Ryan Ozawa has done it again. "It" being revolutionizing the way people in Hawaii interact online. Check out his latest project inspired by my biggest crush Kan. If you have him on Twitter you can be notified immediately when he is streaming and where. If you are still anti-twitter you can still just check the site to see what's up. I have absolutely no problem with spending my boring desk-lunches watching him stream Ala Moana beach park, etc.:

click here to check it


TONIGHT: Don't forget lovely NewJass Quartet at Thirtyninehotel...

[remember when they first started doing this???]