Friday, May 11, 2007

I like your face!


It's about time someone else step it up in the photo blog world. At least here in Hawaii. I understand that being consistent involves a bit of obsession but I think once people get started they realize that they can't stop. I'm assuming it's very similar to black tar heroin, actually. Your close friends start to say "hey! take a picture of THIS!" and your not-so-close friends start to say "grrrreat. now the whole internet is going to know [fill in the blank]"

But I digress. I don't think there can be ENOUGH photo bloggers in this world, ESPECIALLY in Hawaii. It makes sure between all of us that everything is covered. I try to keep up with all of them all over the world-- but pay particular attention to the ones here. One of note, DanceonPartyon.com, has just launched.

This is a project by the colorful indie kid Dan Weaver. Cut n Sewn Dan Weaver. He's a doll and I'm loving the style. Make sure you check it out. Bookmark it. Tell everyone. Etc.


Some other bloggers here of note? Kalima. DUH! Race also handles a lot of the VJ inside scoop. Mana has the not-so-easy-to-break-in-to north shore crew on lock. It's a lovely Hawaii-interweb thanks to people like this.

PS: It's Friday. SOFA KING looking forward to this weekend. I'll tell you what's happening later. Gotta get to work.