Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Sharing Photos are we?


Well. I'm not one to be super in to slide-show type stuff but I see that a lot of you are. Well. If you live in Hawaii there is ABSOLUTELY no reason why you should be using anything other than Kindfish. Why? Cause they local sistah! We need to support anyone who makes in impact in the technology world over here. Serious.

The site is still developing some supersecretstealthbutawesome tools, but for now you can totally make an account and upload photos with a really easy java uploader then HEY! a slideshow channel! What's cool about it is that anyone can contribute to your channel and you can even add more from your cell phone. The interface is simple but let me know if you need help. Here's one I made for the SMART Shoe Diva event.



So that's my love for now. Kindfish.