Friday, April 20, 2007

Back to "that place"

"Artherton" is going back there. I was too. Maybe we all can. OOOH! Maybe we can share.
I hate feelings. I remember when I didn't have them. Life was bliss. A little cold sometimes but doubts came from nowhere.

Moving on. HEY! Some ideas for you this weekend:
FRIDAY
5pm Urban pacific at Next Door (I already mentioned this)
9pm SMART Magazine's 2-year milestone fabulousfashionistadarlings event at the W
11pm Dan Weaver's "Cut n Sewn" fashion show and the Malcognitas at Thirtyninehotel
2am LOTUS Soundbar for tourists-meet-locals-and-vice-versa fun



SATURDAY
Hiff Spring Showcase at Dole
Kokua Festival at the Shell
Matt Costa at Next Door for Kokua after party
Skyline at the Hanohano room


SUNDAY
UH Fashion show/lunch at the Sheraton Waikiki
Tea at Halekulani with YSL and Tiffany's
Hiff Spring Film Festival again!
Kokua Festival again!


There. That's enough stuff to keep me distracted.

*sigh*