Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Never one to say I told you so...

...but I FUCKING told you so.


Remember Bruce Purcell? The dodgy guy behind Honolulu Streetwear that I had issue with after merely weeks working for him? Well, word on the street is he's totally disappeared.... and all of the employees he left behind are wondering if they will ever be paid.

I've actually gotten e-mail from people asking if I know anything. Do I?! How about this, Bruce Purcell, if that's even his real name, displayed borderline behavior since the beginning. The throwing out tons of cash before having any product or investors. The never wanting his photo to be taken. The odd way he would get super angry with waiters to the point where I would fear for their lives. The involving beautiful women with no real purpose. The shady ass requests to have his employees act as his "eyes and ears" for personal matters of his. Shit, man. The lucky ones peaced out before it got too crazy, but I'm seriously feeling sorry for the leftovers of this Phelony slash Larceny facade.

Don't get me wrong. There were some definite perks to being his skate team manager. I totally got to take the team on a trip to the big island that's still being talked about. Guaranteed you'll even see some of that footage in the APB video when it comes out. Don't even get me started on how rad it was to be his little personal spy/"production assistant" on Maui with all those Playboy models. I also won't even mention all the homeys I got involved that were able to get some good money loving out of the whole thing.

SO ya... word is he showed up on some wanted list in Florida for embezzlement and fraud. If anyone catches the photo please send it to me. I was never scared to voice my opinions about him. If I turn up missing ever, then I guess you know why.

Whatever happens... MAN hanging with those Playboy models was damn fun.