Wednesday, April 18, 2007

My Mos Def Moment

Friday.
What a great night. I almost didn't go to Mos Def because Zana backed out at the last minute and I was scrambling for company. Then I remembered how much better it is to cruise solo and just went down. The VIP was suuuuper empty but I saw KC's boy Coop cruising and some others. I made friends.
So here comes the opening act. COOP! and his boys. They tore shit up, can someone tell me their name please. I'll love you forever.

Anyway, here comes Mos Def. As in, coming straight for me while I'm standing by the bar upstairs. I HATE photographing celebrities, man. It makes me feel icky and not fabulous. I couldn't help it though. Unfortunately, the flash went off as he was done smiling at me and continued making his way to the stage. When I looked at my display I realized I was zoomed all the way in anyway. GAH!
The photo actually turned out kind of cute.


The rest of the shots from this night are here.

xoxo